Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Sew Mama Sew Interview

This great sewing blog just featured me on their site. I like the interview, I feel like the writer really understood everything. Anyways, read it for yourself!

Interview - Stacey, Karma Baby

June 4th, 2007

From Kristin: As part of our continuing series of interviews with sewing women who inspire us, Beth has written this splendid profile of Stacey of Karma Baby. I first “met” Stacey on the Mothering discussion boards. Not only did she seem to have a great thing going with her baby carrier company, but she was incredibly helpful to other moms starting out in small business. I hope you enjoy her story.

Stacey started Karma Baby in 2005 right after her son Elijah was born. Elijah recently turned two and Karma Baby slings are now sold worldwide...

Click here to read the entire interview...


No comments: